Indiana Tech McMillen Library is seeking a part-time staff member to provide administrative assistance in the areas of budgeting, purchasing and travel procedures in a customer service oriented atmosphere to support the information needs of a diverse student body, faculty and staff. This position is 15 hours per week, two evenings and one weekend shift per week.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with selection, acquisition, cataloging and processing materials
• Operate web-based library and vendor systems, search databases
• Ordering supplies and maintains financial records
• Proctor student exams for the College of Professional Studies
• Other projects as assigned