Code of Ethics
Indiana Tech is dedicated to preparing our students for professional and personal success. The university expects all students, administrators, faculty, and staff to act with integrity while displaying the following principles in actions, words, and appearance on and off campus.
- Demonstrate truthful behavior in an open environment.
- Understand and abide by Indiana Tech’s policies regarding academic honesty.
- presenting one’s original thoughts and works and appropriately crediting others.
- Hold yourself responsible for the consequences of your own actions.
- Honor commitments and demonstrate promptness.
- Obeying rules of the university, laws of the state, and federal regulations.
- Recognizing that promptness and follow through demonstrate respect for others.
- Treat all individuals fairly and equally.
- Be true to your ideas and beliefs while maintaining an open mind.
- Acting with maturity by minimizing inappropriate distractions in the classroom and other university locations.
- Treating all university property and the property of others with care and consideration.
- Represent Indiana Tech in an appropriate manner on and off campus.
- Maintain the highest standards of performance, conduct, and cooperation with others.
- Engaging in behavior, speech, and appearance appropriate to the occasion.
Faculty & Staff: Alison Delicati, Craig Dyer, Sheldon Goldstein, Jack Phlipot, Beth Wiesner
Students: CJ Miller, Dianne Moreno, Kaylee Swanson