Uploading Your Syllabus to Blackboard
Log into Blackboard.
If your login in not working, go to http://my.IndinaTech.edu, do not login, but instead click on one of the password here links under Adjunct Faculty section to retrieve or change your password.
Make sure the Courses tab is selected. Locate and click on your course to open.
Course Syllabus button:
- Ensure Edit Mode is ON. If not click on square button to left of OFF.
- Click on existing Course Syllabus button.
There are several methods for uploading content to your Blackboard course. One method for a syllabus is to select Syllabus under Build Content tab.
- Hover over Build Content tab to display submenu options.
- Click on Syllabus menu item.
Enter Syllabus options:
- Type Syllabus Name, which is what will be displayed to students as a heading (this is not the file name).
- Select Use Existing File option button.
- Click Browse My Computer button.
Browse to the location of your syllabus, select, click Open:
Click Submit, then Submit again, and the file should now be displayed as a link.