BA 3150 Project Management II
Project Management II is a continuation of Project
Management I in which students successfully complete
and present a comprehensive project management activity.
Successful Project Management; Gido, Jack, and James P. Clements. South-Western.
BA 3110 Project Management I
Specific Concepts to Address:
Due to the nature of this course, the student is expected
to demonstrate competency in project planning and management
as well as formally presenting a successfully completed project.
- Understanding client needs and maintaining client relations
- Project management process and organization
- Use of specific project planning tools
- Use of specific project management tools
- Management of changes and unexpected problems
The student should take the perspective of
formally presenting a completed project.
- Comprehensive understanding of managing projects
- Project management software competency
- Presentation skills
The evaluator will place importance upon original
documentation of a successfully completed project.
- Resume and job description(s)
- Requests for proposal and proposals
- Original planning tools
- Original management tools
- Any additional, original project documents
- Presentation outline and slides
- Evaluation reports, letters of recommendation, or related performance appraisal