HUM 2730 Intro to Philosophy
HUM 2730 is an introduction to the classical philosophical
questions that have challenged thinkers ever since the Greeks
first began doing what today is called philosophy by asking
the question "Why?"
Classic Philosophical Questions; Gould, James. Simon & Schuster.
HUM 2010 or
Specific Concepts to Address:
- Greek thought
- Political/social psychology
- Theory of knowledge
- Philosophy of Religion
- Familiarity with the nine basic branches of philosophy
- Historical development of the dominant ideas in philosophy
- Analysis of philosophical ideas, compare and contrast with student's own
- Original essays pertaining to the topics above