SS 2720 Group Dynamics
SS 2720 Group Dynamics is an introduction to the study of
group dynamics, process, and theory as preparation for
leadership positions. The course is primarily devoted to
small group interaction.
Joining Together: Group Theory and Group Skill; Johnson, D., & F. Johnson. Allyn & Bacon.
Specific Concepts to Address:
- Stages of group development
- Theory of leadership for groups
- Development of group norms
- Importance of power
- Leadership of a small group
- Case study of a small group the study has observed
- Seminars & training in group theory