Use Your Summer to Get Ahead
As the 2012-13 academic year winds to a close, we want to see you continue the progress you’ve made this year while getting a head start on next year at Indiana Tech. That’s why we’ve put together a special summer session of select courses at discounted tuition rates.
Who is eligible?
Full-time traditional students currently enrolled at Indiana Tech
When do the summer courses start?
When do the summer courses end?
What is the cost?
Just $114 per credit -- $342 per course! Campus housing will be available for $600.
What courses are scheduled?
The following courses will meet on Mondays and Thursdays:
9 a.m. to noon
- BA 2010 Principles of Management
- ENG 1250 English Composition I
- HUM 2000 Introduction to Humanities
1 to 4 p.m.
- BA 1200 Foundations of Business
- ENG 1100 Introduction to College Writing
- ENG 1270 English Composition II
- ENG 2320 Professional Communication
- SS 2800 Introduction to Sociology
- BA 4820 Seminar in Human Resource Management
- CJ 4950 Criminal Justice Internship
- REC 2600 Recreation Field Experience
- REC 4950 Recreation Internship
- RT 2600 Recreation Therapy Practicum
- RT 4950 Recreation Therapy Internship
- SM 2600 2600 Field Experience in Sports Management
Traditional students who are unable to take classes in Fort Wayne during the summer can enroll in the same courses listed above at a College of Professional Studies location or online if the course is scheduled for Session 9.
How do students register?
Register online via my.IndianaTech. If you wish to register for a CPS coures, you must register in person in the registrar’s office, first floor of Abbott Center. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please contact the registrar's office at email@example.com if you have additional questions.