The registrar’s office, under the direction of the vice president of academic affairs, provides accurate, timely services to students, faculty, staff, alumni, external organizations and educational community. While maintaining the integrity of academic records, promoting technological growth, and ethically upholding academic policies, our core services include transcript maintenance and generation, enrollment verification, maintaining course catalogs, executing graduation and diploma services, grade processing, athletic eligibility, registration services, and data management.
The registrar’s office strives for consistent customer satisfaction through efficient and cost effective delivery of services; open communication and collaboration with all campus communities; and creation and initiation of policies and processes which demonstrate integrity, confidential and secure record management.
- Seek – technological improvements for superior customer service
- Maintain – academic integrity and principles of the university
- Support – mission and vision of the university
- Encourage – student success in attaining their educational goals
- Promote – relationship-based education