The Business Office
8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
T, W, F:
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
for additional office information.
The business office provides many services to Indiana Tech students that
include a place where they can cash personal checks, purchase meal cards
and postage stamps, make tuition/fees payments, and use fax services.
More information on what services the business office provides can be
found on our
How can we help you?
To better serve all those who use our services, we have provided
important information and resources relating to students enrolled in the
Traditional Day School program
College of Professional Studies program
If you are not a traditional day or CPS student, and need to make a
payment to the business office, please use our
general online payment form
Traditional Day Students
For information and services related to traditional day students, please
make sure that one or more of the following apply:
- You are enrolled immediately after high school graduation
- You transferred from another traditional college
- You attend day classes
- You are an international student pursuing your degree in the United States
For information and services related to CPS students, please make sure
the following apply to you are:
- 23 years of age or older
- Completing your degree at an accelerated pace
- Attending evening or weekend classes or you are an online student
- A graduate or Ph.D. student
If you have questions, you can email us at
or call us at 800.288.1766, ext. 3102. You can find all our contact
information on our