Thank you for choosing to explore Indiana Tech for your pursuit of a college degree. You'll find that our career-oriented degree programs focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the workplace. While maintaining high academic standards, the university also understands the challenges of attending college as an adult learner. With this in mind, we have made the admissions process as convenient as possible.
An undergraduate degree from the College of Professional Studies will will put you on the path for a better future if you're looking for career advancement or are looking to re-enter the workforce, and increase your overall earning potential.
To be admitted in the College of Professional Studies undergraduate program, you must:
- Be at least 23 years of age. If you have the required work experience but are younger than 23, please contact the admissions office to discuss your options.
- Have three years of work experience.
- Complete each undergraduate admissions checklist item located to the right.
To be admitted in the College of Professional Studies graduate program, you must:
- Have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Hold an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5.
- Have at least 2 years of significant work experience.*
- Submit three documents of recommendation.**
- Complete each graduate admissions checklist item located to the right.
Note: In addition to these basic guidelines, individual graduate degree programs have prerequisite requirements based on the knowledge and expertise needed to succeed in the curriculum.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MBA students must complete the following courses (or equivalent 3 credit class) with a grade of C or better.
- ACC 1010: Accounting Principles
- BA 2010: Principles of Management
- BA 2500: Principles of Marketing
- BA 3600: Corporate Finance
MSM (Master of Science Management)
MSM students must complete BA 2010 Principles of Management, or an equivalent 3-credit course, with a grade of C or better before taking MBA 5000 Executive Management.
MSE (Master of Science in Engineering Management)
MSE students must have a bachelor of science in a technical field, a minimum GPA of 2.50, and one undergraduate course in accounting and one undergraduate course in finance.
MSOL (Master of Science in Organizational Leadership)
MSOL students must have a minimum GPA of 2.50, a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, minimum three years work experience, three letters of recommendation, an essay that describes your personal leadership style and how it has shaped your career, and a current résumé.
MPA (Master of Police Administration)
MSE students must have a minimum GPA of 2.50, a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university in criminal justice or a related area of study, three letters of recommendation, and must complete the graduate application form.