Degrees That Fit You
Degree programs at Indiana Tech are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed for rewarding careers. The university recognizes that each student is an individual and has unique goals. With that in mind, the College of Professional Studies offers 8 degree options with a variety of concentrations. Each student can choose the degree that fits his or her goals and, in many cases, combine two or more concentrations for a tailor-made education.
Independent Study Program degree options in the College of Professional Studies for the 2010-11 academic year are listed below.
- Associate of Science, Accounting
- Associate of Science, Business Administration
- Production Management
- Associate of Science, General Studies
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science, Organizational Leadership