Tuition & Payments
To compare current costs for all programs, visit the College of Professional Studies tuition and fees page.
The costs associated with our online program and our Independent Study program vary somewhat. Please read the following information for details on each program.
For additional information or assistance, you may contact us at CPS@indianatech.edu.
Tuition for online classes is $375 per credit for undergraduates, $490 per credit for graduate (Undergraduate-Engineering tuition is $395, Graduate-Engineering tuition is $530). To make your education a bit more affordable, Indiana Tech offers several different payment methods for distance education students. Students in online programs may choose from the following options:
- Pre-payment: You must pay for each course before it starts.
- Automatic Payment: You can sign an agreement authorizing Indiana Tech to automatically charge your debit card, credit card, checking account, or savings account on the payment due date. If you use this option, all tuition payments must be made through this process.
- Financial Aid: Contact the financial aid office for information on the types of aid available. If you plan to use financial aid, be sure you file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before registering for your first class.
- Voucher/Authorization Process: You can choose this option if your employer uses a voucher system for tuition assistance. A voucher is an approval form for each course obtained by you from your employer. The voucher or authorization form is due to the Student Accounts Office by the registration deadline for each class.
- Tuition Assistance Deferment: If you receive tuition assistance from your employer, you may defer tuition for 45 days after the end of the session.
Before you enroll, please be sure to complete a payment options form to indicate your choice. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Tuition for Independent Study courses is $375 per credit ($1,125 per course). Students taking Independent Study classes must pre-pay for each class.
You may also be able to receive financial aid. Financial aid will cover four courses a year for those students who are only taking courses through the Independent Study program.
If you are taking a mix of online, Independent Study, and classroom-based courses, please contact the financial aid office to determine your eligibility for financial aid and how it may be used.