Warrior Row - Townhouses
The Warrior Row - Townhouses offers living primarily for juniors and seniors. The facility accommodates 33 students in six four-bedroom apartments and one five-bedroom apartment.
Within five of the apartments, each student has his or her own bedroom while two of the units have a combination of single bedrooms and double bedrooms.
- Each townhouse contains two full bathrooms and each person has his or her own vanity/sink
- The living rooms are furnished with a couch, one or two chairs, a coffee table and/or an end table
- The kitchens contain a full-size refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2-basin sink, breakfast counter with stools, and cabinets
- Bed with twin long (80-inch) mattress
- Desk with bookshelf
- Desk chair
- Wall-mounted clothing rods for hanging clothes
In addition, each student has an Ethernet port and cable television jack. All services are active throughout the year. Students must provide their own television and register for their student account to access the network. Telephone service is available for students wishing to lease a phone from the university. Each townhouse is also furnished with a full-size washer and dryer.
Each townhouse has a front and back entrance with limited parking in the rear of the building and street side.
The meal plan is an optional purchase for students who live in Warrior Row.