Leveling the Playing Field
Indiana Tech is committed to ensuring you have the opportunity to pursue a degree in any of our programs. If you have a disability requiring academic accommodations here are the steps to gaining the assistance you need to succeed:
- Speak with our Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities to develop an individualized access plan. You can contact Mary Scudder at 800.937.2448, ext. 2292 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send in your documentation from a qualified professional outlining the specific nature of your disability.
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- Informed Consent and Release of Information
- Student Responsibilities Statement
All forms can be mailed to:
Student Support Services
Attn: Mary Scudder
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Ft. Wayne, IN 46803
You can also email them to email@example.com.
Completed forms may also be dropped off in person at Andorfer Commons, Room 223.