Be a Part of the Alumni Association
The Indiana Tech Alumni Association exists to promote the welfare of Indiana Tech and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the university and its alumni.
Some of the many ways in which this mission is carried out are through the following:
- Special events for alum and their families
- Awards and recognition
- Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees
- Special Honorees for service and support of Indiana Tech
- Alumni Volunteer of the Year
- Graduate of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.) Alumnus of the Year
- College of Professional Studies (CPS) Alumnus of the Year
- The Alumni Association awards a qualified traditional day student with a 50% tuition scholarship each year.
- There also is an award made for a Legacy Scholarship to a College of Professional Studies student.
- The Alumni Association helps raise funds that are contributed to a variety of scholarships for students of all types.
- Spouses and legal dependents of Tech alumni have the opportunity to receive a $2,000 Alumni Association Scholarship when they enter the traditional day program full-time.
- Mentoring and networking
- Share your success and knowledge with current Indiana Tech students or potential Tech students as a mentor. Participate in events and activities that provide you with opportunities to network with other alums and business people in addition to allowing current students to learn from and network with you!
- Ongoing career planning services
- It’s always a good idea to keep your résumé updated and to have a strong resource to guide you through difficult career changes. As an alumnus of Indiana Tech, you have just such a resource at our Career Center.
- Opportunities for input on the future of Indiana Tech
- Let your voice be heard! As a member of the Indiana Tech Alumni Association we value your input and ideas. Please stay connected so you can stay involved with what’s happening at Indiana Tech. Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and of course praise at email@example.com.
- Presentation of alumni gifts to graduates at Commencement
- Each year, the Alumni Association Board of Directors presents the graduating class with a small congratulatory gift on behalf of the Alumni Association. It provides a great opportunity for members of the board to personally interact with these newly "crowned" alums.
- Assisting with raising of money
- One of the goals of the Alumni Association is to help raise awareness of the needs of the university and to increase the amount of scholarship money available to assist students in attending Indiana Tech. Through various communication avenues and through special events and activities, the Alumni Association provides opportunities for others to join in the support of Tech.
- Attending special dinners and other activities
- Help support and encourage current students to succeed during these special occassions.
- Special benefits and discounts
Alumni Association Members
Visit our Alumni Association Members page to view a list of those who have paid Alumni Association dues.
Sounds good, doesn't it?
We thought so. For more information on how to get involved, contact Mike Peterson, director of alumni relations, at 800.937.2448, ext. 2418, or firstname.lastname@example.org.