Find your next job using Warrior Jobs
If you or someone you know is seeking employment, the career center at Indiana Tech has many fantastic resources for your use.
Take some time to let the Career Center help you find your next job.
Résumé and cover letter assistance, networking ideas, and a list of job opportunities are a few of the ways in which the career center may be of benefit to you.
To access to Warrior Jobs:
- Visit the career center web site.
- Click the Warrior Jobs link on the homepage.
- Click the Student/Alumni Registration tab.
- Enter your e-mail address and the registration password (warrior).
- You will receive a notification e-mail of approval within 24 hours Monday–Friday.
- When approved, complete your profile, upload your résumé, and choose “Yes" under Resume Books in the Privacy tab of your profile.
- Begin searching for a new job or internship!
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Heather Burgette, internship coordinator/career advisor, by email at email@example.com, by phone at 260.422.5561, ext. 2217, or connect with her on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hburgette.