Job opportunities and employment search help
Did you know that you can receive bi-weekly job postings from the Career Center about potential job opportunities? To receive updates, simply follow the directions below to get started by creating a profile in Warrior jobs and uploading your resume!
For Alumni who have never logged onto Warrior Jobs before, here are the directions to help get you started:
- Visit the career center web site
- Click the Warrior Jobs link on the homepage
- Click the Alumni Registration tab
- Enter your e-mail address and the registration password that can be obtained from the career center: 260.422.5561, ext. 2217 (warrior)
- When approved, complete your profile, upload your resume, and choose “Yes" under Resume Books in the Privacy Tab of your profile.
- Begin searching for a new job or internship!
If you need assistance with application materials, such as resume and cover letters, or have any other questions, please feel free to contact the Career Center, we will be glad to assist you!