Homecoming weekend - "Embrace Your Inner Warrior"
There are a myriad of activities and events scheduled during this year’s Warrior Weekend September 13 – 16 to help you “Embrace Your Inner Warrior!” We love having alumni, students, and friends join us in celebrating this great university through participation in this fun weekend. There will be something for everyone to enjoy!
Homecoming Alumni Banquet 2011
For a full schedule or to register for this year’s Homecoming extravaganza, please see the latest issue of Trends magazine or check out more details online at Homecoming 2012. All members of the class of 1962 are invited to enjoy the weekend’s events at no cost as we join with them in celebrating their 50-year reunion. For all others, there are many free events throughout the weekend, but a Homecoming package can also be purchased for just $40 per person to cover all of the paid events (except the TWIST Golf Outing.)
A few changes to be aware of are:
- NOTE that the annual Alumni Banquet has been moved from Friday to Saturday night this year, but don’t miss out on the fun and FREE “Dancing to the Decades” Party on Friday night at the downtown Courtyard by Marriott!
- Alumni women’s soccer game at 6 p.m. Friday followed by men’s alumni soccer game at 7 p.m.
- There will be an alumni softball game at 11 a.m. Saturday.
- The alumni baseball game has been moved to 1:00 p.m. Saturday.
- Indiana Tech will be hosting a home men’s soccer game on Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, please contact Mike Peterson at 260-399-2847 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you on the campus as you “Embrace Your Inner Warrior!”