We are asking that everyone use the self-monitoring checklist below. If you can answer yes to any of the questions, stay home. In addition, if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, are getting tested for COVID-19 or have tested positive with COVID-19, submit a COVID-19 Exposure Form.
- Do you have a fever—temperature over 100 degrees F?
- Do you have a loss of smell or taste?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have muscle aches?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have chills?
- Do you have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or loss of appetite?
- Have you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed in quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or public health official?