Indiana Tech Mask Policy
Face coverings are optional for all students and employees, and strongly recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated. However, students may be required to wear face coverings in certain classes, as determined by the professor. In addition, students and employees may choose to wear a face covering at any time in any campus location.
Those students, faculty and staff who return to campus fully vaccinated:
- Do not have to wear a mask.
- Do not have to quarantine if identified as a close contact, unless they are symptomatic.
- Do not have to quarantine upon arrival to the U.S.*
- Do not have to maintain a six-foot distance from others to socially distance.
- Do not have to be tested for athletic participation.
- Will experience campus and campus life as close to pre-pandemic-normal as possible.
*International students arriving to Indiana Tech will need to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival in the U.S. if they are not fully vaccinated.
Those students, faculty and staff who return to campus NOT fully vaccinated:
- Are recommended to wear masks and maintain a three-foot distance from others while indoors.
- Are recommended to maintain a six-foot distance from others, if unmasked.