Indiana Tech Mask Policy
On Monday, Feb. 7, Indiana Tech’s mask requirement will end. As of that day, masks will no longer be required in indoor settings at Indiana Tech facilities.
Please continue to be vigilant about protecting your health and the health of others in our community. Keep in mind the following expectations and requirements remain in place:
- Faculty members retain the right to require masks for students and others who are present in their classrooms. Masks will continue to be available in every classroom for those who need them.
- If you are unvaccinated, please continue to wear a mask when indoors and within six feet of others.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Those experiencing symptoms or who test positive should still fill out the coronavirus exposure form on the Indiana Tech coronavirus response page.
- Please consider getting vaccinated, and getting a booster shot, to help protect your health and the health of everyone around you.