Traditional Move-In Schedule
Below are main campus move-in guidelines for our traditional undergraduate students, their families and their loved-ones.
- At move-in time, we expect residential students to disclose to the university if they have reason to believe they were exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to move in. This will prevent their roommates and the campus community from possible risk.
- We are asking families to limit the number of people assisting their student move-in to two (2) people. These individuals should not be in “at-risk” categories—such as over age 65 or with pre-existing health concerns.
- Carts (which will be wiped down after each use) will be available to assist you with the move-in process. This year, however, we will not have volunteers available to assist with move-in efforts.
- At this time, we will require the wearing of masks due to the number of people flowing in and around the buildings during these days.
- Fall Move-In Schedule: In an effort to spread out the move-in process and lessen the congestion at each residence, the following schedule for arrival is in place for the fall of 2020.
- Parents may consider adding some preventive items to their supply lists as they send their student back to college, including antibacterial hand soap, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, disinfecting cleaning supplies for bathrooms and/or common surfaces.
|Saturday, Aug. 1||Varies||Returning international students (due to 5-month visa requirements|
|Sunday, Aug. 2||2-4 p.m.||Summer Bridge students|
|Wednesday, Aug. 5||9-11 a.m.||RA staff|
|Friday, Aug. 7, through Monday, Aug. 10||Varies||New international students|
|Saturday, Aug. 8||9-11 a.m.||Women’s soccer/Tennis|
|Sunday, Aug. 9||9-11 a.m.||Men’s basketball/Women’s basketball|
|Monday, Aug. 10||9-11 a.m.||Cross country/Golf/Softball|
|Monday, Aug. 10||2-4 p.m.||Men’s wrestling/Women’s wrestling|
|Tuesday, Aug. 11||9-11 a.m.||Women’s volleyball/Bowling|
|Tuesday, Aug. 11||2-4 p.m.||Men’s lacrosse/Women’s lacrosse/Men’s volleyball|
|Wednesday, Aug. 12||9-11 a.m.||Baseball/Hockey|
|Wednesday, Aug. 12||2-4 p.m.||Men’s soccer|
|Thursday, Aug. 13||9-11 a.m.||Men’s track and field|
|Thursday, Aug. 13||2-4 p.m.||Women’s track and field|
|Friday, Aug. 14||9 a.m.-2 p.m.||New non-athlete students/Band|
|Saturday, Aug. 15 & Sunday, Aug. 16||11 a.m.-5 p.m.||Returning non-athlete students|