Join us for Homecoming ’21
You’re invited to join alumni, friends, faculty, staff and students from the Warrior family as we celebrate Homecoming 2021, Sept. 27 through Oct. 2.
This year, Tech has so much in store for you! With new activities for the family, along with the old traditions that keep our memories alive, there is sure to be something for everyone.
Bring your family and friends and enjoy everything our homecoming celebration has to offer!
For all of the events, visit the homecoming Schedule of Events.
Drop in the Multi-Flex Theater, in Snyder Academic Center, to visit with friends, sign up for the weekend’s events and activities and enjoy light refreshments. Faculty and staff will be on hand to reminisce and socialize.
- You will get a welcome gift!
- 10-, 20-, 25-, 35-, 50- and 60-year reunion sign-in and packet pick-up (pre-registration required).
- Our student guides will be available to provide personal tours of campus by foot or golf cart
- College of Engineering Update hosted in the McMillen Library at 2 p.m.
- Visit a retrospective display of the Zollner Engineering Center in the D’Agostino Art Gallery
A highlight of the weekend! Join us for this special luncheon recognizing our 25-, 50-, and 60-year reunion class members.
After the presentation of our alumni awards, breakout rooms will be available for those who would like to gather in smaller groups to reminisce with fellow classmates.
Catch up with what is happening in your favorite college and hang out with deans, associate deans and favorite faculty. Alumni and online students are welcome. Breakout rooms by college: Arts and Science (formerly General Studies), Business and Engineering.
All who sign up by Sept. 10 will be sent some fun homecoming swag and snacks. Registration is required.
- Black Alumni Meetup – hosted by Lisa Givan and Darius Darling, Alu
- College of Business Meetup – hosted by College of Business
- International Alumni Meetup – hosted by International Team
Enjoy light refreshments, activities and a chance to network with both old and new classmates. All are welcome to attend the Alumni Annual Meeting at 3 p.m.
Fireplace outside the Abbott Center (rain location, Andorfer Commons)
A party for all! Fun activities, casual food and some healthy competition.
- Alumni Social Tent for those 21 and older with cash bar. Cards and games on hand.
- Cornhole Tournament: Sign up starts at 5 p. m. Team up with an old friend or sign up as a single and meet a new friend. Bracket play starts at 6:30 p.m. with prizes and bragging rights awarded at 9:30 p.m.
- Face Painting – show your Warrior Spirit
- Students pick up your hockey game Orange Out gear. Shuttles to the men’s game will leave in front Abbott
Come watch and cheer on the alumni as they against current teams. Check the full calendar for a list of all the games.
Alumni, students, family, friends, faculty and staff: Come down to Scully Square for an afternoon of fun activities! Events include our featured performer, comedian and juggler, Marcus Monroe at 1 p.m., food trucks (available for purchase), face painting and balloon artists and outdoor games and activities.
Take a look at the journey of 90 years of Indiana Tech and the historic milestones we have achieved in that time. Indiana Tech photo and video producer Randy Smith, along with the rest of Indiana Tech’s marketing department, has produced this moving and visually stunning historical look at how far we’ve come over the years. We guarantee you’ll be inspired!
Current students welcome their friends and family to join in the fun. Check in at the concessions stand in Andorfer Commons and pick up meal vouchers and schedule for the day.
The Rec Center will be open from 12 to 5:00 p.m. for light refreshments, games and activities.
Get an inside look at Pierson Hall and the newly constructed Summit Hall from the eyes of an incoming freshman. “Stop by” Max’s Bistro, Central Grounds, Warrior Park and the newly resurfaced Kline Court, which is just waiting for action inside the Schaefer Center. See the campus as it is today with its state-of-the-art facilities and marvel at just how much we’ve grown since your time here.
Join us on the second floor of the Andorfer Commons, Heinz and Nanalee Wegener Worship Center, for a non-denominational gathering designed to energize your day with inspiration, music, sharing and prayer.
After a long day, Indiana Tech students, family and friends are invited to take a seat, rest your feet and enjoy dinner and live music. Dinner will be served in the Andorfer Commons dining hall.
Back on campus! We hope all homecoming attendees will join us in the Schaefer Center for a celebratory dinner honoring these Warrior athletes and teams as they are inducted in the Warrior Athletic Hall of Fame:
- Dwayne Tubbs ‘95
- Jessica Williams ‘10
- Women’s Basketball Team 1991-92
- Men’s Volleyball Team 1969
Tickets available until Sept. 19.
Join us in the second floor, Seitz Conference Center, in Andorfer Commons. Feeling lucky? Let it ride. Two levels of gaming will be available: Play for fun or play to win. Appetizers, mocktails and full cash bar service (ID required) in 21-and-up area. Gaming provided by Little Vegas.