Indiana Tech Expands Roster of 3-Year Bachelor’s DegreesMarch 26, 2014
Fort Wayne, Ind. — Indiana Tech has expanded the scope of degrees available through the 3 to Degree program that the university announced in November. In addition to the original accounting and management degrees, the 3 to Degree offerings now also include majors in:
- Criminal justice
- Elementary education
- Physical education
- Recreation and leisure studies
- Recreation therapy
The 3 to Degree programs are available to undergraduate students enrolling at Indiana Tech’s main campus in Fort Wayne starting in the fall of 2014. Unique features of 3 to Degree include:
- Each is a true 3-year program. Students will have a pathway to complete their bachelor’s over the course of six semesters.
- Unlike similar programs at other universities, students are not required to enter with college credits already on their transcripts.
- Students will save at least 25% on their college costs by completing their degrees faster under the new fast track programs. They also will benefit financially by being able to start their career earnings sooner.
- The programs reflect Indiana Tech’s emphasis on career preparation, with course credits available through approved summer internships in addition to classroom study.
Students taking part must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to continue in each program.