Indiana Tech provides learners a professional education; prepares them for active participation, career advancement, and leadership in the global 21st century society; and motivates them toward a life of significance and worth.
Our Just Cause
We seek to empower every person in the world to increase their knowledge, build their skills, reach their fullest potential and positively impact their community.
Our Core Values
Indiana Tech recognizes and adheres to the following core values:
- Respect: Treating all stakeholders fairly and equitably
- Commitment: Affirming an unceasing dedication to educating the whole learner
- Honesty: Demonstrating truthful behavior in an open environment
- Passion: Possessing a burning desire to fulfill our purpose, mission, and vision
- Integrity: Behaving consistently with mission and core values
- Belonging: Welcoming all to our community and encouraging all voices to be heard
The university’s core purpose is to provide career-focused, professional programs of higher education.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Indiana Tech intentionally embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to the recruitment, engagement and retention of students, faculty and staff who represent a variety of identities, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our entire campus community is critical to the education and advancement of our students in becoming global citizens.