Indiana Tech releases spring 2021 semester scheduleOctober 8, 2020
Indiana Tech has announced its spring 2021 semester schedule for traditional undergraduate programs on its main campus in Fort Wayne. As with the fall 2020 semester, the schedule has been arranged to ensure the university is able to start and complete in-person classes successfully, while minimizing the impact of COVID-19 on the community. The schedule for online and in-person classes within Indiana Tech’s College of Professional Studies remains unchanged.
The schedule for spring 2021 semester on main campus is as follows:
- Saturday, January 23: Residence hall move in
- Monday, January 25: Classes begin
- Tuesday, February 23: No classes
- Monday, March 8 – Friday, March 12: Midterms
- Wednesday, March 24: No classes
- Friday, May 7: Last day of classes
- Monday, May 10 – Thursday, May 13: Final exams
- Saturday, May 15: Commencement (Note, a final decision on holding commencement in person will be announced at a later date. Final decision will be made in consultation with guidance from local, state and national health authorities).
To view full spring semester schedules for each program at Indiana Tech, please visit https://registrar.indianatech.edu/calendars.