Jeffersonville, Louisville Campuses Plan Open HousesJune 4, 2014
Fort Wayne, Ind. –Adult learners interested in starting a degree program this summer or fall are invited to open houses at Indiana Tech’s campuses in Jeffersonville and Louisville from 5 to 7 p.m. June 17. Admissions staff will be on hand at both sites to discuss in-class and online programs available through the College of Professional Studies and assist with application materials, financial aid applications, and class registration.
Indiana Tech’s College of Professional Studies offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a format designed to accommodate adult students who also have to balance work, family, and community responsibilities. Benefits of the College of Professional Studies program format include:
- Practical, career-oriented degrees in high-demand fields such as accounting, business, criminal justice, and health information technology
- Classroom-based courses that are just five or six weeks long and meet one evening per week
- Online courses that also span just five or six weeks but allow students to access materials and complete coursework anytime, anywhere with broadband Internet access
- The flexibility of combining online and classroom-based courses as needed
- Textbook rental included in the cost of tuition, with books shipped to students prior to the start of each class