Professor John Minnich Among 40 Under 40 WinnersMarch 20, 2014
Fort Wayne, Ind.–John Minnich, assistant professor of accounting, was one of the 40 Under 40 winners honored by Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly at an event March 19.
The annual awards honor individuals younger than 40 who are making a difference in the community.
In addition to his work at Indiana Tech, Minnich’s community involvement includes:
- Board member for the Community Transportation Network
- Board member for Financial Executives International
- Board member and classroom volunteer for Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana
- Finance committee member for Fort Wayne Dance Collective
- Member of the Leadership Cabinet of the Indiana CPA Society
- Trustee and secretary for the Indiana CPA Educational Foundation