Ad Astra Scheduler Instructions
Below are some basic tutorials for reserving space on campus for your meetings or events.
For a step-by-step guide on how to request a meeting, select a guide below.
First, you’ll need to log-in to Ad Astra:
Faculty and staff will use their network username and password to access Ad Astra (what you use to log into Windows). This will take you to your Homepage, where you can jump to the calendar or request a meeting or event. You can log in by visiting your Let Me In 1-Click apps page or by clicking on the “Faculty and Staff Dashboard” on the IndianaTech.edu page and selected “Room Scheduling with Ad Astra” in the first column.
Your Astra Homepage
The Homepage is the starting point for a variety of functions. You can check the calendar, request an event, or view the rooms across campus. Important Dates/Announcements and upcoming events are also listed. There are links to commonly used external links.
The Calendars are built so users can see what is going on across campus.
The calendars have built in filters to help users see exactly what they are interested in seeing. By clicking on the drop down menu arrow at the “Choose Calendar” and highlight the calendar you are most interested in viewing.
Below is a list of available calendars:
- Fort Wayne Campus Classes: These are scheduled classes.
- Fort Wayne Campus Events: These are all meetings and events held across the entire campus. This includes Athletic events.
- Indiana Tech Athletic Calendar: These are all practices, games, and events held in athletic facilities.
- Student Events: These are events that are for Indiana Tech Students
Request an event
Users can request an event be scheduled through the use of the Request an Event link on the Astra Homepage and selecting the appropriate Event Request Form. Request forms lead the requester through the options available in that particular space. Please ensure you write in any special needs or audio-visual assistance (where applicable) the event has. Additionally, the maximum number of people in attendance boxes are very important. Be realistic about your quantity of people, because that will determine which spaces are available for use.
Choosing a request form
- Athletic Facilities (Main Campus): Use this form to request Athletic spaces on Indiana Tech’s main campus. Spaces include: Schaefer Center, Soccer/Lacrosse Field, Baseball Field, Warrior Athletic Center, Warrior Fieldhouse.
- Classroom Request Form: Use this from to request any classroom on campus. Spaces include classrooms in the Cunningham Business Center, Keene Building, Snyder Academic Center, and Zollner Engineering Center.
- Medium/Large Event Request Form: This form is used to request larger meeting and event spaces. Spaces include: The Multi-Flex Theater, Seitz Conference Center, Talwar Leadership Center, Keene Building Seminar Room, Corporate Engagement Center, Joyce Schlatter Board Room, Cunningham 300, and the Recreation Center.
- Small Meeting Room Request Form: Use this form to request smaller meeting rooms on campus for administrative meetings.
Making changes or canceling an event
After an event is approved, changes and cancellations of events can be made by emailing Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to adjust this meeting yourself, please watch this video that will walk your through this process.